Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcome to my Scuba Blog!

My name is Vika and I have decided to blog about scuba diving. Have you ever wondered what life roams under the sea? Have you ever wanted to try something so daring, yet fun and exciting at the same time? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions above, then you are at the right place!

For most of my life, I have always loved to be in or near the water because of the relaxation that it brings me and the excitement of watching the underwater aquatic life. Aside from being a scuba diver, I am also a swimmer. I am on a swim team for school and out of school. I also love to do water activities such as tubing, waterskiing, sailing and many more! A few months ago I was able to successfully complete the PADI, (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) open water scuba diving course and plan to get certified in diving courses beyond the open water basics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vika, I'm Emily, Awesome story about scuba diving! My cousin is a scuba diver in caves! Where did you find all of that info!? Did you know that scuba diving in river caves is actually very dangerous because of the currents? I have a blog too! It is about animals, i think you might like it! Here is the link, http://anyanimal333.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Emily, sucba diving is not dangerous rather than adventurous. After taking a proper training you will just enjoy the excitement. Before some days I had also same opinion like you regarding sucba diving. Then I contact Bottom Time Diving Shop in Belize. They provided me a perfect scuba trainer and trained me. Now i visit this place every year and take the fun of exciting scuba diving. By the way where is your cousin get trained as a scuba diver?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.